Environmental permit 

Need help applying for an environmental permit?

As a company, you must apply for an environmental permit (environmental component) if you have an IPPC installation or a designated type C installation. ECH can prepare the application for you and play a coordinating role in the investigations required. The application describes in detail what activities you as a company conduct and what the consequences are for the environment.

Contact us