F-gases certificate

Do you need an f-gases company certification?

Does your company carry out work on refrigeration equipment, air conditioning, heat pumps? Then your company needs to be certified for this. ECH is a recognised inspection body for f-gases company certification (RvA C675). This means we are authorised to issue the f-gases Certificate for companies.

Contact us